Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 28th, 2011

So there I was...(THERE YOU WERE!) Walking down Telegraph Ave in Berkeley California. I'm not even going to MENTION that I needed a winter coat for the 61 degree temperatures...In front of me walked a young man with white daisy duke shorts on, cowboy boots, carrying a big purse and wearing a shirt that said "Born this Gay". I decided that he was the walking definition of redundant. It would be like me wearing a tight t-shirt that said "muffin top made by Hostess Cupcakes". People don't need the obvious pointed out. Well..some people might. And those people are the reason McDonald's has crazy stupid warnings on their coffee cups.
That's all for now. Thank you. And God...see.. I was on my best behavior. I didn't make fun of the fat woman (350+) on the moaning personal scooter with an oxygen tank and "Fit4Life" bag on the side. So now there is no reason you should continue punishing me by keeping my fridge warm. (and to make it up to me I will gladly accept your offer of a gratuitous computing error on my paycheck in my favor). Your faithful servant, Brooke (aka Fatty)

1 comment:

  1. ENOUGH WITH THE FATTY!!!!! I WILL KICK YOUR ASS (AND YOU KNOW I'M SCRAPPY LIKE THAT!)

    ReplyDelete